Our ACR team is part of our integrated tax practice and links closely into our range of taxation services including indirect, employment and corporate tax. Our statutory accounting team specializes in assisting corporates meet their statutory filing obligations across the APAC region.
Your key responsibilities:
As ACR Staff, you will be assisting the seniors in preparation of financial statements for different clients. You will be expected to coordinate the delivery compliance services by EY teams in the region.
Skills and attributes for success
- Prepare draft statutory financial statements for EY country teams
- Prepare roll-forward standard information request and compliance calendar
- Validate data for global statutory reporting and tax compliance engagements
- Perform high-level review of tax summary reconciliation for EY country teams
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships both internally within the EY network and externally with clients
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 0-2 years of relevant practical accounting experience
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Available to work in McKinley West