Ecocash Holdings, a diversified digital solutions Group is looking to hire a dynamic Accounts Officer to join its team. You will be responsible for providing sound financial information for management decision making that will assist in operational strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the preparation of monthly management accounts by preparing supporting schedules.
- Prepares manual journals for approval and subsequent posting in Oracle.
- Prepares operational (daily, weekly, monthly) financial and non –financial information to produce key performance indicators (KPI) for approval.Prepares audit file on a monthly basis.
- Attends to the findings of internal auditors and addressing any accounting systems deficiencies noted.
- Initiates payments to Service Providers in Paynet and submits them to the Accountant or alternative Primary AuthoriserIssues out petty cash to staff upon requisition and approval.
- Maintains a reconciliation of petty cash transactions.
- Ensures posting of inventory transactions into Oracle EBS.
- Prepares Trading and non-trading stocks reconciliations.
- Performs stock count and cash counts and reconcile to accounting records.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years experience.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/accounts-officer-11/
Deadline: 21 March 2023