Responsible for managing the Inventory module in adherence to the Standard Accounting Practice and Company Policies.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Processes stock movement transactions.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations and expense analysis.
- Conducts stock takes.
- Prepares lead schedules for financial statements and management accounts.
- Maintains inventory document files.
- Adhere to safety health environment and quality systems
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications And Experience
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in Accounting
- Software: Pastel Evolution/ Excel/ Sage 1000
- Knowledge of Managing Inventory Module
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Personality: Excellent communication and analytical skills
- FMCG Manufacturing.
- Fast-paced culture.
How To Apply
If you are looking to join the fast-moving consumer goods world-class manufacturer then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ACCOUNTS INVENTORY CLERK as the subject no later than Wednesday, 16 March 2022