National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm) is a Government owned company that procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. A vacancy has arisen within the company. The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest and experienced individuals who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the above-mentioned posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconciliation of creditors and salaries accounts.
- Processing of payments.
- Attending to supplier queries.
- Petty cash management.
- Cash withdrawals.
- Custodian of security items.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Updating bank cards.
- Issuing of stationery.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Five '0' Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Diligence, thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Knowledge of Navision system is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and certified copies of certificates to:
The Human Resources
NatPharm Head Office
14 Lobengula Street
Applicants must clearly indicate the position being applied for and the duty station. NatPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 29 December 2022