Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Accounts Clerk that has arisen in Nectacare Private Limited in Harare.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Accountant, the main responsibilities for the Job are:-
- Preparing general ledger postings
- Preparation of trial balance and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly cash flow projections
- Payment processing
- Creditors’ reconciliations
Qualifications And Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy OR Part C CIS OR equivalent
- Degree in Accountancy will be an added advantage
- 2 'A' levels
- 5 ‘O’ level passes including English language and Mathematics
- 2 years post qualification experience in accounting with exposure in payments processing, preparation of management accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Possess good analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Be highly computer literate including basic Pastel experience and must be very good with figures
- Be a person of integrity who is able to observe and protect the confidential nature of information.
How To Apply
All interested qualified and experienced candidates with the above mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs, certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, stating the current and expected remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 4 March 2022.