A vibrant Microfinance is looking for a results-driven Accounts Clerk who will be reporting the Financial Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Financial Accountant in the preparation of budgets, budgetary control and variance analysis.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Daily, weekly and monthly general ledger accounts reconciliations.
- Assisting in cash flow management.
- Maintaining records of fixed assets and posts journals for expenses and revenue.
- Preparation and submission of weekly and monthly progress reports to the Financial Accountant for review.
- Posting of data into the system inline with the chart accounts and cost center codes.
- Drafting payment schedules for creditors, which involves liaising with the Administration department.
- Treasury management which involves funding of branches, cash teller duties, handling petty cash and cash and bank balances update.
- Maintaining financial documentation.
- Secretarial duties.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Accounting, Banking and Finance or equivalent Business qualification.
- 2+ years related working experience.
- Highly knowledgeable about Microfinance products and services is a plus.
- A highly self-motivated individual who can work well under pressure and customer focused.
- Knowledge of all accounting principles and tax laws.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- Exceptional reporting and data presentation skills.
- High analytical and numerical ability.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to address their applications to email@example.com
Deadline: 07 March 2023