- The Zimbabwe Farmers' Union (ZFU) is the largest farmers’ interest organization in Zimbabwe. It represents over a million farming households.
- The Union is looking for 5 Accounts and Administration Clerk to work in above locations.
- Position summary
- We are looking for an organized, efficient Accounts and Administration Clerk with an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Accounting Clerks can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and making deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly.
- You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- To succeed as an Accounts and Administration Clerk, you should be a skilled multi-tasker with excellent time management, computer, and communication skills.
- Candidates should understand and abide by all accounting procedures and principles and have a commitment to behaving ethically in the workplace.
Duties And Responsibilities
Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc; Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current; Recording information, processing, and filing forms; Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports; Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies; Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles; Responding appropriately to a vendor, client, and internal requests; Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
Qualifications And Experience
- Certificate / Diploma in Accounting is required;
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles;
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information;
- High level of accuracy and efficiency;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills;
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required;
- Attention to detail;
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, and state financial regulations.
How To Apply
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources. All applications must be sent by email to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position being applied for.