Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned post that has arisen in the Finance Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
Monitoring and controlling cash collection
- Debtors control and reconciliation
- Billing and maintenance of ledgers
- Maintenance and processing of Business Licenses
- Resolving customer queries
- Maintaining books of accounts
- Any other duties as delegated by the Supervisor
- Supervision of surbordinates
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- HND in Accounting
- Professional qualification such as C.I.S , ACCA, CIMA, A1C or SAAA (Part 111).
- 2 years of continuous experience in Financial Accounting in Local Authorities or Public Sector
- Applicant should be 25 years of age and above.
- Knowledge of Pastel system.
- Clean criminal record.
How To Apply
Applications in envelopes clearly indicating the post applied for, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of Academic and Professional qualifications should reach the undersigned not later than 30 June 2022
Dr W MHANDA
EPWORTH LOCAL BOARD
P.O. Box EP 180, EPWORTH
1038 off Chiremba road