We are looking to engage graduate trainees for an Accounts clerk role. You will be responsible for maintaining financial records, running reports, and recording a wide range of transactions. for our Airport Lounge
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting with preparIng and executing payments
- Assisting with generating cash and bank reconciliations, and any other documents
- Handling cashbook management and management of petty cash
- Managing weekly and monthly budgets
- Making follow-ups on invoices with debtors, and maintenance of debtor records
- Generating financial documents (system-based) including customer statements, invoices, etc.
- Producing reports on sales, cash flow, and others
- Performing other duties assigned by the Accountant
- Receipting all cheque and cash, Ecocash, RTGS & Swipe receipting of Customer payments to their corresponding accounts receivables.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Filing of all documents related to customer receipts, including swipe slips, computer generated receipts.
- Safe keeping of money, receipts and receipt books
- Creating new customer accounts and invoicing for applications for Authority to drill, Permit processing fees, fines and penalties, and generate an appropriate summarised report.
- Handling of petty cash, fuel coupons and maintaining accurate documentation and vouchers.
Qualifications And Experience
- A recent graduate student with a Degree/Diploma/Higher National Diploma in Accounting or related qualification.
- Theoretical knowledge of TRAMS and or QuickBooks an added advantage
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheets and Word
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people at various levels both internally and externally
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday 25 August,2022