The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill a vacant that have risen in the Authority in the following department:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of an efficient accounting system to be used.
- Assist in the preparation of biannual and annual statutory reports for submission to Treasury, Comptroller and Auditor General.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly-consolidated financial analysis.
- Assist the preparation of Revenue, Fund, Recurrent and Capital budgets.
- Ensure that payments are done in terms of the PFMS Act.
- Preparing vouchers and processing travelling and subsistence claims
- Receipting and Banking
- Weekly expenditure report
- Reconcile debtors and creditors
- Ensure that processed accounts documents are filed.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Accountant
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in Accounting HEXCO Diploma in Accounting (IAC)/ Diploma in Accounting (SARA) or equivalent
- Proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Office Applications and Public Finance Management Act.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Ethical, honest and responsible person.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence is an added advantage
- Team player
How To Apply
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare. All applications should be addressed to
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714 Causeway
or delivered to 101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave, Harare.