The required candidate should posses the following skills:, Familiar with accounting regulations and tax laws, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines, Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools, Meticulous attention to detail, Ability to accurately follow instructions and multitask, Proficient in using Pastel.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Raising Payment Requisitions with supportive documents.
- Daily updating of cashbooks.
- Assisting in monthly Management Accounts Preparations and month end procedures.
- Preparation of VAT schedules.
- Ensuring timely submissions of Zimra Obligations: P.a.y.e, Income Tax and VAT.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Supervising Monthly Inventory counts and variance analysis.
- Reconciliations: customers, suppliers and general ledger accounts.
- Reviewing of Trial Balance.
- Daily Cash Reconciliations.
- Assisting in Payroll Processing using Belina Payroll.
- Distributing Pay slips on monthly basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of Budgets.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce Honors Degree or above in Accounting or Finance.
- At least one-year working experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Closing Date: 28 September 2022