Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Processing payments
- Monitoring the receipting systems
- Managing staff
- Accounts Maintenance (Temporary Deposit account, imprest account, Petty Cash and Debtors and Creditors accounts)
- Revenue reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree/ HND in Accounting or Finance or equivalent/ Part C in CIS/ACCA/CIMA.
- At least (two) 2 years' experience in a similar environment.
- Thorough knowledge of SAP and / or ASYCUDA is a distinctive advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Self- starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.