Manicaland University Of Applied Science Is Looking For an Accounting Assistant Cashbooks And Receivables (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Receive and receipt cash from all debtors including students.
- Maintenance of cash books
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare banking.
- Updating of debtors Ledger/ posting of receipts into SERP (HANSA).
- Attending to student queries.
- Participate in monthly stock check.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a diploma in Accounting or equivalent, plus at least one (1) year post qualification experience.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Honours Degree in Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Hands on in Sage Evolution and Standard ERP. Experience of working in a University environment in a similar position is an added advantage.
- In addition, applicants should be of high integrity and possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
Senior Assistant Registrar, Human Resource
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
P Bag 7001
Note envelops should be clearly marked the post being applied for, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday, 7 June 2022 at 1400 hours.