Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned posts that have arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipting of money from students and suppliers
- Reconciling of physical cash and receipts before handing it over for safe keeping and banking
- Banking of all monies collected and receipted
- Assisting in the preparation of the Student Debtors Schedule for Audit
- Maintenance of Student Debtors Ledger
- Attending to student queries
- Reconciling students’ direct deposits with bank statements; and
- Capturing of receipts into the system.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must have at least a National Diploma or a Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Possession of a first degree in Accounting and knowledge of Pastel Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should also be in possession of five (5) ordinary level passes including English Language and Mathematics and Accounts.
How to Apply
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website: http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
Deadline: 07 January 2023.