Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacancies that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Receipting of all cash inflows;
- Receipting of all cash direct deposits to the Optometry Clinic bank accounts;
- Capturing of payment vouchers into the system;
- Ensuring intact banking of all money received;
- Assist in preparation of bank reconciliations of the Optometry Clinic bank accounts;
- Capturing duly approved journals into the system;
- Timely compiling of medical aid claims and submitting them to respective medical aid societies;
- Capturing medical aid claims into the system;
- Following up payments on medical aid claims;
- Maintaining an inventory systems for the Optometry Clinic.
Qualifications And Experience
Recognised Diploma in Accounting;
Five (5) ‘O’ Level passes including English Language and Mathematics;
One (1) year post qualification experience performing accounting functions and preparing related reports;
The ability to use accounting software such as Pastel Evolution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 28 February 2022. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.