- administer liquidity planning, bookkeeping, preparing monthly closure journals and Insuring that documentation of data and bookkeeping entries are prepared correctly.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepares Management Accounts
- Facilitates Audits
- Oversees documentation and maintenance of a complete accounting system in compliance with relevant regulations
- Ensures Compliance with statutory Requirements
- Prepares and records asset, liability revenue and expenses register
- Secures financial information through database back up
- Maintains accounting controls
- Timeous preparation of payments Maintaining the integrity of the General Ledger
- Suspense accounts reconciliation.
Qualifications, Experience And Personal Attributes
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting
- Part/Full Professional qualification in ACCA/CIMA/ICAZ o At least five years in similar role preferably in microfinance industry
- Mathematical and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills o Good understanding of relevant IT Systems o In depth understanding of microfinance and banking.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources o High level of Integrity
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position clearly marked via e-mail to Human. Resources@womensbank.co.zw or submit CV'S to ZWMB Head Office, 31 Mutley Bend, Belvedere, Harare by no later than 25 MARCH 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply!!!