We invite suitably qualified professionals to apply to fill the above-mentioned vacancy that has arisen within our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage all accounting transactions • Prepare budget forecasts • Publish financial statements in time • Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings • Reconcile accounts payable and receivable • Reconciling bank statements and calculating payroll to keep the company in strong financial standing. • Ensure timely bank payments • Compute taxes and prepare tax returns • Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements • Report on the'company's financial health and liquidity • Audit financial transactions and documents • Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary • Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- BCom in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is aplus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages: Quickbooks, or FreshBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlobkup and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested suitably qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 03 February 2023