Applications are invited for the above position that has arisen in our Finance & Administration Department at Standards Association of Zimbabwe. The incumbent will be mainly responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, maintaining the fixed asset register, preparation of annual financial statements, attending to issues raised by auditors and supervising the activities of subordinates. The ideal candidate should possess excellent analytical skills.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supervises the activities of subordinates and is responsible for their performance
- Prepares monthly management accounts and ensures they are produced on time
- Maintains fixed asset register
- Prepares bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Undertakes periodic stock take of inventory (consumables and stationery)
- Ensures the Association’s tax clearance is current
- Prepares Annual Financial Statement
- Attends to issues raised by internal and external auditors
- Consolidates draft Recurrent and Capital Budgets from all divisions
- Prepares tax and other statutory returns and ensures they are submitted on time
Qualifications And Experience
- 3 years’ experience in accounting field.
- A Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proficient in SAP accounting modules will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24/08/22