Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to fill the above position that has arisen within the Finance Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- Budgetary Control.
- Expenditure Control
- Preparation of Reconciliation reports
- Preparation of Financial Analysis reports
- Quality Control
Qualifications and Experience
- An Accounting degree or professional accounting qualification from a recognised institution.
- Applicant should have at least three years' experience in the field of Accountancy
- Membership to a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Exposure to local authorities accounting systems will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and within a team
- Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum supervision
How To Apply
Details regarding salary and other benefits applicable to these posts will be disclosed to candidates invited for interviews. Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, in writing, to the undersigned to reach him on or before 29 July 2022.
The Town Secretary
Hwange Local Board
New Office Complex
NB: Those that had previously applied, need not re- apply. Suitably qualified and experienced women are strongly encouraged to apply.