Credsure Is looking for an Accountant
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual financial statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances, summarizing data, information, and trends as prescribed by IFRS or as requested by management.
- Review and improve financial reporting processes In line with the reporting norms and requirements,
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and exceptional reports to ensure financial data is accurate and complete
- Prepare quarterly, half year and annual financial reports for management.
- Track transactions posted in the accounting system to ensure data integrity.
- Ensure financial reporting is In compliance with all statutory requirements, ZIMRA, RBZ, IPEC, etc
- Maintain accurate and updated documentation of Accounting
- Policies and Procedures
- Identify and monitor liquidity risk, financial risk, operational risk, and interest rate risk in liaison with Finance Manager
- Monitor and report on investment portfolio performance in line with the Company's policy on investments
- Ensure inter-company reconciliations are up-to-date and recovered_
- Ensure creditors and statutory payments are paid on time.
- Identify training needs and facilitation of the required training.
- Motivate staff to achieve greater productivity
- Bachelor's Degree In Accounting and studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Knowledge of Insurance is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong written. verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,Powerpoint)
Interested persons should submit their applications together with a comprehensive CV and certified
copies of educational certificates to email@example.com no later than the 24th of February
2022 Applicants should clearly state the position being applied for in the subject line