Role Profile Reporting to the Head - Finance, AFC Land and Development Bank of Zimbabwe is looking for a qualified, motivated and experienced Accountant. The ideal candidate will provide advice and helps to determine areas for growth by providing insight on cash flows patterns, inventory management, pricing and business financing.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparing the Bank's Monthly Management Accounts and Financial Statements
- Managing the Integrity of the Bank's General Ledger/Profit and Loss
- Managing the accounts payables and receivable function ,
- Managing Bank's compliance with statutory obligations
- Checking journals and facilitating month-end processes
- Maintaining and updating fixed asset register
- Reviewing of payments, cashbook and reconciliations
- Assisting in preparation for annual audit
- Supervising the departmental staff
Job and Skill Competencies
- IFRS, Risk Assessment, Analysis and Management
- Systems and Process Management.
- Measurement Analysis and Interpretation.
- Technology and Tools.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking , Finance or equivalent. ,
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS or CA (Z).
- Five years accounting experience, preferably Articles or in the banking environment.
- Impeccable understanding of management accounting, financial statements and ratios.
- Experience with financial software used to analyse numerical data.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Sound Ethical behaviour.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 3 June 2022.
All applications should be emailed to email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.