Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above post within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain programs to assigned application using the SAP development tools, and develop test plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality level meet standards in development efforts.
- Modifying existing programs in line with changing business requirements or to fix bugs in the programs
- Adherence to the Authority 's software development standards.
- Developing integration solutions for internal and external systems
- Provide support to issues raised by end users.
- Documents system for user define program and standard SAP programs modification.
Qualifications and Expedience
- Degree In Information Systems or Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Business Studies & Computer Science or equivalent
- SAP ABAP certification a must
- Two years' experience as ABAP Developer is a must
- Forms, BAPI,
- Knowledge of SAP Landscape, with experience Dialog programming, Smart Forms, BAPI
- SAP Script, BADIs, LSMW, User Exits, ABAP Dictionary, RFC, BRFPIus is required,
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Clean Class four (4) Driver's License.
Skills and Competencies
- Self- starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.