(Bindura, Gweru, Bulawayo, Gwanda, Zvishavane, Kadoma, Kwekwe, Chiredzi, Marondera, Rusape, Mutare)
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor the incumbent will be responsible for processing front-line transactions and performing back-office duties.
- Digital banking customer advisory services.
- Cash advances and remittances.
- Processing withdrawals and deposits.
- Processing currency exchange transactions.
- Cross-selling bank products.
- Performing back-office duties.
- Agent services.
- Risk management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business degree or equivalent.
- IOBZ qualification is an added advantage.
- At least one year of experience in the financial services environment.
Customer service and strong selling skills.
Numeracy and data entry skills.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications, to email@example.com not later than 26 January 2022. Indicate the position being applied for in the email subject heading.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
+263 8677009200 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.posb.co.zw