Pindula
Register Login

Improvised Mosquito Repellant Torches Shelter Killing Three Kids

Improvised Mosquito Repellant Torches Shelter Killing Three Kids

Three minors died at Sally Mugabe Hospital last week due to burn injuries sustained when a tuckshop they were sleeping in caught fire.

The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) said the kids had lit an empty crate of eggs and placed it on top of a cardboard box to repel mosquitoes before they went to sleep. Said police in a statement:

The ZRP reports that three juveniles aged 7, 11 and 14 died on admission at Sally Mugabe Hospital, Harare due to injuries sustained when the tuckshop they were sleeping in caught fire on 28/01/22 at Dragon Mine Shamva.

More: Pindula News


Share Article

Sponsored

More

3 Comments

muchabaiwa s 2 months ago

ndarwadziwa


Baba dodo 3 months ago

Ummm pakaipa sad story


Patrick Kuzakwawo 3 months ago

Oooh what a shame.



Leave a comment


Recent News


News Categories



Give us a Feedback