If you have bought a brand new itel, TECNO or Infinix phone in Zimbabwe, then your phone automatically comes with 12 Months warranty.
This means the phone can be repaired for free IF you discover some manufacturer defects on the device. For example, if the screen shows unexplainable lines when starting the phone. Or if it just suddenly start refusing to start, or starts overheating…
The phone can be repaired on warranty at any of the Carlcare Service centers in Zimbabwe. There are at least 17 in Zimbabwe spread across the country. Carlcare offers the official after-sales service for TECNO, Infinix, Itel, Oraimo and Syinix.
In order to be covered by the Warranty, It is important to ensure that you buy your phone brand new from reliable itel, TECNO or Infinix retailers. This is because the 12 months start the moment you buy the phone. Therefore, if you buy it second-hand from someone else, the warranty would have kicked in already and might even have expired.
How does it work
When you take the phone for repairs, the technician will enter the phone’s identity number (IMEI) into the system to get the date the phone was bought.
If it’s still less than 12 months after it was bought, then the phone will be repaired on Warranty on the condition that it’s a manufacturer defect. Damages made by the owner of the phone are not covered on warranty.
If the phone is no longer covered by Warranty, Carlcare will still repair it but will charge a fee for the service and parts.
Damages NOT covered by Warranty
- Liquid damage – if the phone failed to work after being drenched in water or other liquid
- Physical damage – if the phone dropped or was hit by something causing damage
Please note, even if the damage is not covered by the Warranty, Carlcare will still repair the damage with genuine itel, TECNO, and Infinix, parts for a fee.
List of Carlcare centers in Zimbabwe
- Itel home, Shop number 50 Cameroon Street, Harare. Phone: +263715503548
- M Floor, Club Chambers, CNR Nelson Mandela and Third Street, Harare. Phone: +263242700133
- Shop #g11. Nicks Mall, corner Chinhoyi and bank street, Harare. Phone +263715673706
- 8th, South East wing, Stand No.17891, Beverly Court, 100 Nelson Mandela Avenue, Harare. Phone: +263242700133, +263242721549
- No. 73, Cameroon Street, Harare. Phone: +263-0777534787
- Shop No 4, Margolis Plaza, Corner Harare Street and Speke Avenue, Harare. Phone: +263-0772801263
- 47 Cameron Street, Cnr Cameroon, Charter and Bute, Harare. Phone: +263715503548
- Shop number 54, Bulawayo Centre, Joshua Nkomo Street, Opposite Esats Store, Bulawayo. Phone: +263715503548
- Shop number 6 Elons Court Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo st and 3rd Avenue Opposite Zuva Garage, Bulawayo. Phone: +263292261802
- Shop number 5, 5th Street, Moonlight House, Gweru. Phone: +263542229511,+263775490990
- 56 Herbert Chitepo, Mutare. Phone: +263779005588
- Stand number 146, Josiah Tongogara, Masvingo. Phone: +263773363177
- Shop No. 4, New Freecam building, Nelson Mandela Way, Kwekwe. Phone: +263772219483
- No 105 R.G Mugabe Way, Mains Street, Kwekwe. Phone: +263772219483
- Shop No 6, Main Street, Bindura. Phone: +263662107013
- Itel Shop Chiredzi 631 Mopane Drive, Chiredzi. Phones: +263773523825,+263713616072
- Shop No. 3, Mike Auto Complex, Zvishavane. Phone: +263-0772498563
Carlcare Zimbabwe Contacts
- +263 71 567 3706.
Pindula is an official retailer of brand new itel, Tecno, and Infinix phones. See catalog on this link: https://zero.pindula.co.zw/market/s/0772464000/