A lot of people have the need to buy NetOne airtime with EcoCash.
This is because they use NetOne for their calls and data, but use EcoCash to pay for things.
And sometimes, these people only have a mbudzi (the phone, not the animal). Such phones are also called feature phones.
How to use a Mbudzi to buy NetOne Airtime with EcoCash:
- On the Mbudzi dial *405#
- A menu will come that will ask for: – Amount – The NetOne number, – The EcoCash number you want to use to pay
- After paying your airtime will come instantly to your NetOne line
If however you have a smartphone and can use App, it’s even easier.
How to use a smartphone
- Install the Pindula App. You can find the APK here on the Pindula site: https://zero.pindula.co.zw/download, Or you can download it from Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.zw.pindula.news
- Install the app and open it
- At the bottom of the screen, click on “Explore”, then, “Buy Airtime”
- Enter amount, NetOne number then your EcoCash number and wait for the prompt.