The Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) finally released the 2021 Advanced Level Results on Tuesday after delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a statement, ZEC said candidates who sat for the 2021 “A” Level examinations can collect their results from their respective schools and centres starting Wednesday, 6 April 2022.
Alternatively, candidates can access their results online from the ZIMSEC Results Portal, which is available on the ZIMSEC website.
Traditionally, ZIMSEC results will be available on the portal for a limited period, usually five days. After the five days, the results will no longer be accessible from the ZIMSEC online portal.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can view the ZIMSEC 2021 A Level Results online:
1. Go to the Zimsec Results Portal using the web address
You will get the following page
2. Click on “Register as a new user.”
3. Enter your details and register your Zimsec account.
In order to register, you will need to create an account. Use your centre number, candidate number and date of birth to create an account.
When entering the name of the candidate start with the Surname followed by the First Name and finally the initial for the second name, if there is one. When entering the date of birth use the format dd/mm/yyyy.
You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Make sure that your password includes, a capital letter, digits, and non-alphabetic characters [!, @, #, $, %, etc]. For example “Mukanya#1” would be a valid password.
When you are done, entering all the details, click “Register.”
4. After you have registered and created your new account, you will be redirected to the home page. Here you will need to log in using the username and password you would have entered.
5. After you enter the username and password, you will be able to access the ZIMSEC results portal. You will get a page that looks like the one below. Click on “Candidate Results” at the top and the results will be displayed.