Pindula
Register Login

“Flawed And Misleading”: Kaizer Chiefs Dismiss Reports Of Possible Ban Over Teenage Hadebe

“Flawed And Misleading”: Kaizer Chiefs Dismiss Reports Of Possible Ban Over Teenage Hadebe

South African Premiership giants Kaizer Chiefs have vehemently dismissed media reports claiming that they could be banned by FIFA for failing to pay Chicken Inn over Teenage Hadebe’s transfer.

Hadebe moved to Amakhosi from Chicken Inn in July 2017, and the Zimbabwean side reportedly included a clause in the contract, which assured them (Chicken Inn) financial benefit should the gangly defender be sold to Europe.

Hadebe then moved to Turkish side Yeni Malatyaspor in 2019 and Chicken Inn demanded a potion of the transfer fee as per the initial agreement.

Some media outlets in South Africa reported this week that Chiefs might be banned by FIFA from registering new players if they fail to pay Chicken Inn USD 21 000, claims which have been dismissed by the Soweto giants in a statement.

The statement reads:

“Kaizer Chiefs note the reports that are making rounds relating to the transfer of Teenage Hadebe.

“The club would like to categorically dismiss the reports as flawed and misleading.”

Share Article

Sponsored

7 Comments

khosi 4 lyf 1 week ago

Chiefs is hiding something here
we all know chicken inn has a very strong case against amakhosi


Bright 1 week ago

Fifa vari kuiyiziva her ava ban inouya ahimire ngavabvunze Juventus izvezvi kti 15 points dzakaendepi


1 week ago

Juve's points' deduction ndezve Serie A board regulations and FIFA has nothing to do with that.

1 week ago

Gary Neville believes Arsenal will not win the English Premier League title this season despite having a comfortable lead.

The Gunners are five points clear at the top of the table with a game in hand over second placed Manchester City.

The London club posted another impressive result in their latest game, beating Manchester United 3-2 at home on Sunday.

The team is currently on a thirteen-match undefeated run and has lost once this term – a 3-1 loss at Old Trafford in September.

However, Neville is still not convinced that Mikel Arteta’s side can maintain the momentum in the remaining part of the season as he feels City will overtake them in the title race.

“I don’t see them [Arsenal] going on to win the league, I see Manchester City winning it because what they’ve got in them is a special run,” Neville said on Sky Sports during Sunday’s match coverage.

“I think Arsenal will lose one or two matches and City will be right on their shoulders and it will become very difficult for them.”

He added: “They could win the league, and to be honest with you saying they could win the league, I thought they’d be nowhere near winning the league – I can’t believe they’re in the chat. The fact they’re in the chat about winning the league is incredible so it’s not a negative thing for me to say I think City will win it because that’s what we said at the start of the season.

“City will hunt them down, but they’re in with a shout and that is unbelievable for Mikel Arteta. I was really worried for him at the end of last season, I thought it could get difficult for him.”

Related Posts


1 week ago

Everton have fired Frank Lampard as head coach following a string of poor results, according to multiple reports in England.

The former England international joined the Toffees at the start of last year after leaving Derby.

The gaffer had of late been under pressure to deliver positive results and the latest loss to West Ham on Saturday forced the club Chiefs to call for an emergency meeting.

The meeting involved Lampard, owner Farhad Moshiri, chairman Bill Kenwright and Director of Football Kevin Thelwell.

A decision was later made by the chiefs to confirm the coach’s sacking.

The 44-year-old still had 18 months left on the contract he signed on January 31 last year.

Everton are expected to release a statement confirming Lampard’s firing.


1 week ago

Aston Villa could have found an exit plan for Marvelous Nakamba, with reports in France suggesting that the club is considering including a player in their offer to sign Matteo Guendouzi from M****ille.

Villa coach Unai Emery recently told Nakamba that he’s not in his plans and can the leave the club in this transfer window.

The Zimbabwean midfielder is yet to play this term and has often been sidelined from matchday squads.

With the Warriors international’s future now confirmed, the Birmingham-based club have lined up Guendouzi as a target to strengthen their midfield.

But Villa could be set to take a different approach in their attempts to snap up the M****ille midfielder.

According to French outlet La Provence, the EPL side is looking to include a player in their offer for Guendouzi.

Morgan Sasnon, who was also allowed to leave Villa Park, is reportedly set to join Strasbourg on loan.

This puts Nakamba in the picture since Emery is ready to part ways with the player.

Villa are yet to receive a formal proposal for the France international.


, 1 week ago

thanks for the update



Leave a comment


Recent News


News Categories



Feedback