A 3-year-old baby from Glenview died upon admission to the hospital after being burnt by hot water while playing at a neighbour’s house.
The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) says the water was in a pot that was in a corridor and was being taken to the bathroom. Said the police in a statement:
ZRP Glenview is investigating a Sudden Death incident which occurred at a house in 40th Crescent, Glenview where a minor (3) went to play at a neighbour’s house and allegedly ran in the corridor before hitting a pot with hot water which was being carried into a bathroom.
The victim was burnt on the head, face and back and was taken to hospital where he died upon admission.